Event Type: Service Hours
This event will be repeated every 2 weeks to periodically award service credit.
We will be awarding service hours to members of our chapter who engage in service on their own time that benefits the greater public good. Each act of service will receive 30 minutes of service credit, for a max of 2 hours. Services that we encourage members to engage in and that we will award hours for:
- Opting in to the University of Michigan random COVID-testing initiative
- Donating Blood (there is a nationwide shortage)
- Downloading the MI COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Signing up for a Bone Marrow Registry
- Making & donating masks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other ideas!
Project Leaders: 🙋Kritika Iyer (kritiyer)
When: Fri. March 12, 2021 11 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
Where: N/A (off campus)
You must login to sign-up
10 (no limit)